Per the new ICAP Manual (Dec 2018), participants will be required to report an SCR change of status as defined in Section 2.19 of the NYISO Services Tariff per Section 220.127.116.11. McHale & Associates, Inc. can assist with:
- Updating your correction curves to accurately reflect the operation of your plant
- Model the net plant effect on upgrades, modifications, and changes to operational configurations
- Aid in financial analysis of upgrades
- Navigate the ICAP Spot Market Auction
- Review, evaluate and update your Capacity Demand Curve
- Help determine your monthly Unforced Capacity
For more information, we invite you to contact us to discuss solutions for you and your project needs.
Wesley M. Newland
Director of Engineering and Testing Services
McHale & Associates, Inc.